Yak and Yeti Trail, A Legendry Motorcycle Tours In Bhutan
Straight roads hardly exist, and we've counted an average of 10 curves per kilometer. The roads are quite empty, and the capital city of Thimphu doesn't even have a traffic light! Our motorcycle tour of Bhutan takes us along small mountain roads in varying conditions, and the ride never gets boring – beautiful landscapes soon cure us of the urge to ride hard. We kick back and savor the pure joy of cruising on our Bullet motorcycles at a relaxed 30 to 70 kph. Our Bhutan bike tour is structured to allow enough time to get to know the countryside and the residents of the villages along the roads. We travel together with local friends who give us unique insights into their country and who share our love of biking. Experience the most pristine Himalayan country on Royal Enfield, while exploring the authentic Buddhist culture and breathtaking landscape of the higher and lower ranges of the Himalaya.
TOUR AT A GLANCE
|Country||Bhutan (Eastern Himalayas.)|
|Period||March, April, Oct, Nov.|
|Duration||10 Days 09 Nights|
|Riding Days||08 Days|
|Motorbike||Royal Enfield 'Bullet' 500cc|
|Level of Difficulty||Normal|
|Average Daily Distance||155kms|
|Tour Category||It’s a package on AP base. (Everything is included)|
Highlights of Bhutan tour
- One of the Happiest Country in Asia.
- Visit the spectacular Tiger’s Nest monastery, Bhutan’s most iconic site.
- Border town of Bhutan; Phuntsholing.
- See ancient fortresses and temples right across Bhutan.
- The Temple of the 'Devine Mad Man' -Chimey Lhakhang.
- U- shaped valley & Marshland in Bhutan( Phobjikha)
- Ride the never ending hairpins
- Destinations: New Delhi, Jalpaiguri, Phuntsholing, Paro, Thimpu, Punakha, Phobjika, Bumthang, Gelephu, Guwahati and to New Delhi.
Leave your comments